Fabric Reinforced System
Rugged, hail-rated roof lowers energy costs
Conklin’s Fabric Reinforced System will give your building trouble-free protection. It waterproofs with a seamless acrylic coating in which a tough, flexible fabric is embedded. This combination makes a rugged, yet lightweight membrane that resists splitting and rupturing – the primary cause of leaks.
This system also substantially increases the strength of your roof. With added strength, you extend its life expectancy and increase the energy efficiency of the building.
Look forward to years of trouble-free protection, low maintenance
Conklin’s Fabric Reinforced System provides leak-free protection and exceptional energy savings for years. It maintains maximum reflectivity and energy savings because its surfaces are resistant to dirt and discoloration. Annual or bi-annual cleaning is all that’s needed to keep it white.
Rugged roof stands the test of time
Conklin’s Fabric Reinforced System is tough and flexible; it is recommended for both new and existing roofs. This extra-durable system will deliver these benefits for years to come:
- Stops leaks with superior waterproofing
- Offers excellent wind and hail protection
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense with its cool, white reflective surface
- Extends the life of your existing roof
Recoup your costs
A great return on investment is another important reason to install a Conklin Fabric Reinforced System. Many satisfied building owners discover that a Conklin roof can pay for itself during the warranty period.
Federal tax rebates, tax credits and deductions may also offset your investment. Check with your local utility company, tax advisor, and energystar.gov for additional details.
Reduce cooling expense by up to 30%
The average roof absorbs a large portion of the sun’s ultraviolet rays as heat. Conklin’s white Fabric Reinforced System reflects 85% of the sun’s heat and cools your roof. This could save as much as 30% in air conditioning costs.
A complete system of products to get the job done:
- PUMA® XL offers outstanding tensile strength by combining advanced technology with exceptional versatility.
- Benchmark® offers the ultimate in flexibility and strength.
- Equinox® delivers innovative technology especially formulated for application in cool weather.
- Rapid Roof® III has offered proven protection since 1977.
- Rapid Roof® HV* delivers Conklin quality without the costly code approvals and fire ratings.
- Prime Time® offers optimum performance through the quality acrylic latex design.
Enjoy peace of mind with our warranty program
Conklin’s optional warranty program includes a non-pro-rated material warranty.
Hiring the right roof contractors is an important decision. Our team at Lee’s Superior Coatings are experts in the industry. We make coating your roof simple and easy. Contact us today for a Free Roof Inspection, and start saving money today!